Today I wanted to tell you about a little thing that we, here at Events.org, consider to be a pretty big deal: DonationXchange. It’s the first of its kind, it makes your organization more “green”, and it is incredibly useful. DonationXchange allows organizations to safely and securely donate or request donation items for auctions and events in a marketplace setting online.
If you are an organization or company:
- Electronically review and track donation requests
- Approve and decline requests online
- Fulfill donations with current inventory
- Manage monthly and annual campaign tracking, budget, and impact through the online portal
- Generate year-end contribution reports for tax and accounting purposes
- Seamlessly integrate the donation request form into your existing webpage
If you are a community organization or nonprofit:
- Electronically submit donation requests to partnered donor organizations online
- Track the status and progress of the donation request
- Electronically acknowledge a donor’s charitable donation
- Request tickets or celebrity/athlete appearances
- Post scholarships and grants
DonationXchange is applicable to any organization that receives donation requests, such as hotels, museums, salons, restaurants, or sports teams. We wanted to make the software available to smaller organizations as well as corporations, so DonationXchange is free to any organization or company that receives fewer than 35 donation requests per month. Within the software, users are also able to create an eStore, where they can sell reduced cost merchandise and tickets to 501(c)3 organizations.
DonationXchange has already received positive reviews from the Chicago Bears, Orlando Magic, Washington Redskins, and Baylor University, among others. Please feel free to learn more about DonationXchange by watching its brief video, or setting up a virtual demonstration by emailing Christi at firstname.lastname@example.org.